Maybe think of replacin center with Valguero because its official map now

• As the map vote went for center i dont think it would go the same way as before ... I would suggest doing another vote for it bcs center legit has nothing the other maps dont have

the island ascension

ragna Griffs wyvs most awesome map overall

abe boss

extinction new elements

- Now there will be a big hype bout the new map what would increase the server pop and be like a big adventure as not every1 played on this map <3<3<3

• I really hope the new map get's either exchanged for The Center or just gets added..... I think lots of Members on this Server want to play on it and if it's not gonna come..... well I hope the Server doesn't loose Players cause the new Map is not included that would just be a shame!

• I think we should replace Abberation and leave The Center alone. Because Center has awesome base spots. In Addition, all the stuff from Abberation is included in Valguero.

The asencsion is not included as well as mutliple creatures from aberration not on Valguero. Some of it is included but not all of it.

• I think we should replace Abberation and leave The Center alone. Because Center has awesome base spots. In Addition, all the stuff from Abberation is included in Valguero.

No, there is not all the stuff. The Aberration zone is not really complete, it's missing several creatures as the Reapers, RockDrakes and Basilisks (wich are the most popular from that DLC).

I think it won't be really good to lose them for replacing Aberration with Valguero.

• If anything valguero official is worse than valguero when it was unofficial. There's no griffin's, rock drakes etc. People voted for the centre over valguero in the poll so why should we change it now when it's worse... Just because it's official and has a new dino...

• If anything valguero official is worse than valguero when it was unofficial. There's no griffin's, rock drakes etc. People voted for the centre over valguero in the poll so why should we change it now when it's worse... Just because it's official and has a new dino...

At the point of the vote what you could see from valguero was not complete. The page mentioned how it was only like 85% done and that was because progression on it had stopped as the next big release for it was on official. This is probably why people voted against it however now it is supposedly 100% complete (there are always some bugs to work out especially when first released). The team that made the map are working a lot on fixing these bugs, there has already been a big update to the map a couple of days ago. Thats just a of information though i play only on PvE

• whats up with vagluero now? This poll made me be stuck.. I played on Center and wanted to move to the new map, but when does it come and when will Center die? I rly dont want to leave this cluster but this situation forces me to play on a map i dont want to play on just because of the wait for valguero..

• whats up with vagluero now? This poll made me be stuck.. I played on Center and wanted to move to the new map, but when does it come and when will Center die? I rly dont want to leave this cluster but this situation forces me to play on a map i dont want to play on just because of the wait for valguero..

it feels like they want to wait till valguero isnt hyped and everyone wantin to play on it just leaves

Take a look at the same discussion for Pve. There the Admins/Owner said what the current situation is.