No Gachas spawning on Extinction

• Hi,

I guess a lot of people heading over fresh to extinction have noticed that Gachas are barely available, with titanosaurs spawning more frequently on Rag. It seems that the only way to be able to get them is by buying them from the market, which I think is unfair for those of us who want the full Ark taming experience. A possible reason is a large number of bases blocking spawns in the region, or the gachas bugging through the mesh. Any solution to this would be greatly appreciated as Gachas more or less make farming for resources unnecessary. Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

• There are Gachas on the map, I already checked that. Sadly the spawns are pretty bugged and WildCard does not fix them, so a lot of the Gachas spawn under the mesh. I just did a wild dino wipe to force new spawns, let us hope it lasts a bit.

• Like I've said to multiple people who aren't happy they cannot find wild gachas (and for some reason don't believe me on Extinction), you need to go round killing dinos that spawn in the sunken forest to force gachas to spawn instead it is random and can take anywhere from 30 mins to a few hours because its based off chance BUT I've done this multiple times killing stuff on my lightening wyvern got 3 or 4 gachas doing this each run you only need to do this a couple of times if you want higher lvl gachas for the better crafting skill but other then that nothing else you need to worry about

• Like I've said to multiple people who aren't happy they cannot find wild gachas (and for some reason don't believe me on Extinction), you need to go round killing dinos that spawn in the sunken forest to force gachas to spawn instead it is random and can take anywhere from 30 mins to a few hours because its based off chance BUT I've done this multiple times killing stuff on my lightening wyvern got 3 or 4 gachas doing this each run you only need to do this a couple of times if you want higher lvl gachas for the better crafting skill but other then that nothing else you need to worry about

Really cool you've got them, I've tried about 1h30 min ish stretches about 3 times now and have had 0 luck finding any :(

• Keep trying Thumper never give up when you least expect it, it will happen my friend ;) I don't know if anyone remembers this but its the same as forcing spinos to spawn on the Island map you have to kill all the fish in the rivers at the spino spawn points because they block them from spawning natural it is a pain in the back side a common problem WC don't want to address

• After spawn map: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Spawn_Map_(Extinction)

Gacha shares spawn points with: dodo, parasaur, trike, stego, dilo, raptor, phiomia, carbonemys, carno, titanomyrma, compy, meganeura, dimorphodon, diplo, mesopithecus, pachy, oviraptor, lystro, tapejara, chalico, moschops, therizino, troodon and iguanodon, so pretty much everything :igelballoon:

Thanks a ton! Managed to farm a few the other day!

• Gunnsen

Closed the thread.