[FR/EN PvE Ragnarok] LucaBlack's marketplace | Lastly updated at: 15 Apr. 2019 / 06:20 PM

• Lastly updated at: 12 Apr. 2019 / 4:45 PM

[Bonjour, si vous êtes francophone et que vous vous intéressez à mes offres, merci de me contacter directement sur discord au "Lucas Blackwings#3409"]

Disclaimer: I live on Ragnarok and Ragnarok only, means that you have to come at least to this map if you want to make any deal with me. If you are already on the map, I can reach you easily no matter the distance with my 207% Speed Managarmr.

-This marketplace is newly made and are open to drastic changes soon, so don't be surprised if that happends!-

Hi everyone, time for me to make at least a decent forum post, since I obseved that it's hard to explain what I have to offer on public Discord, and a few experimented players clearly told me how little people care about it's marketplace.

For any contact: please use Discord and not the forum nor the In-Game chat. Find me at: "Lucas Blackwings#3409"

Note: be warned that I'll ask for GCs/ARc Bars as payment for most of my services.

Here you will find, in order:

1) Friendly Service

2) Dino Service

3) Dungeon Service

4) Artifact

5) Tools / Weapons / Armors / saddles

6) Crafting Service (Tools / Weapons / Armors / saddles)

7) Crafting Service (Structures)

1) Friendly Service:

All members of the following tribes and alliances can enjoy lower cost for my services:

-Pug Squad

-Mason Order

-The Nomads

-Blackwings Ally

2) Dino Service:

In there you can see what dinos are available on sale, more infos will come in the future.

Available: Level 338 Rexes, spayed only: 50GC (levels available can vary, always unused points)

Soon: Managarmr

Soon: Gacha

Planned: Thylacoleo

3) Dungeon Service:

I can provide a service to help run "Ice Caverns" and "Jungle Caverns" |Desert Labyrinth are currently NOT included|

All my dungeon services include legit gameplay: No dinos allowed inside.

-The price won't increase if several players are joining. Up to 3 players at a time.-

Ice Caverns Full Run boss included: 10GC

Jungle Caverns: Full Run boss excluded: 10GC

Jungle Caverns: Full Run boss included: 15GC

4) Artifacts:

The following Artifacts are available:

-Artifact of the Pack (5GC/u)

-Artifact of the Cunning (3GC/u)

-Artifact of the Immune (3GC/u)

-Artifact of the Strong (3GC/u)

-Artifact of the Hunter (5GC/u)

PRICE CHART for parts 5 and 7:

Remind: The chart is only indicative and is in it's first version. Changes may vary and prices can be negociated.
    -The following saddles and saddles BPs are not included in the chart: Rex | Giga | Daeodon | Yutyrannus | Thylacoleo | Dire Bear.

-Mastercraft and Ascendant gears are not included in the chart yet, prices have to be negociated in private for each.

-"X1" price of Crafting Service will depends on how rare and wanted is the item and the cost in materials. Once negociated the chart applies for price multipliers.

5) Tools / Weapons / Armors / saddles

•Low Gear, BPs only:

•Gear, BPs up to Journeyman are available on the In-Game Market only:

6) Crafting Service (Structures)

I can craft structures for you. Those below are not included:

-TEK Tier

- DLC Aberration Engrams

-DLC Extinction Engrams

Crafting price will be set depending on the structure and what quantity. I accept commands of mass crafts of structures.

7) Crafting Service (Tools / Weapons / Armors / saddles)

EVERY BPs that I store for myself are available for Crafting Service. If you want to buy some of them instead, some could be available but I can't tell what in advance so you'll have to ask me in private.

Note: Crafting Service can include on demand a bonus craft at 2290%.

Crafting Service currently include: (If you care about durability you'll have to ask me in private)

• LucaBlack

Changed the title of the thread from “[FR/EN PvE Ragnarok] LucaBlack's marketplace | Lastly updated at: 12 Apr. 2019 / 4:45 PM” to “[FR/EN PvE Ragnarok] LucaBlack's marketplace | Lastly updated at: 15 Apr. 2019 / 06:20 PM”.