[FR/EN PvE Center/Rag/Aberr] LucaBlack's marketplace | Lastly updated at: 28 Apr. 2019 / 11:40 AM

• Lastly updated at: 28 Apr. 2019 / 11:40 AM

[Bonjour, si vous êtes francophone et que vous vous intéressez à mes offres, merci de me contacter directement sur discord au "Lucas Blackwings#3409"]

Disclaimer: My marketplace is available on Ragnarok / The Center / Aberration. If you're from any other map you'll have to come to one of these.

Hi everyone, time for me to make at least a decent forum post, since I obseved that it's hard to explain what I have to offer on public Discord, and a few experimented players clearly told me how little people care about the Discord #marketplace.

For any contact: please use Discord and not the forum nor the In-Game chat. Find me at: "Lucas Blackwings#3409"

Note: be warned that I'll ask for GCs/ARc Bars as payment for most of my services.

Here you will find, in order:

1) Friendly Service

2) Dino Service

3) Dungeon Service

4) Tools / Weapons / Armors / saddles

5) Crafting Service (Tools / Weapons / Armors / saddles)

6) Crafting Service (Structures)

1) Friendly Service:

All members of the following tribes and alliances can enjoy lower cost for my services:

-Pug Squad

-Mason Order

-The Nomads

-Blackwings Ally

2) Dino Service:

In there you can see what dinos are available on sale, more infos will come in the future.

Available: Level 338 Rexes, spayed only: 15GC (levels available can vary, always unused points)

Delayed: Managarmr

Planned: Thylacoleo

3) Dungeon Service:

I can provide a service to help run "Ice Caverns" and "Jungle Caverns" |Desert Labyrinth are currently NOT included|

All my dungeon services include legit gameplay: No dinos allowed inside.

-The price won't increase if several players are joining. Up to 3 players at a time.-

Ice Caverns Full Run boss included: 10GC

Jungle Caverns: Full Run boss excluded: 10GC

Jungle Caverns: Full Run boss included: 15GC [Or 10GC but you bring 100 rockets and 5 rocket launchers]

PRICE CHART for parts 5 and 7:

Due to the very few feedback about my prices I decided to remove my chart for what it's obvious my prices was wrongly made. For now on every price will be set on case per case, and I may change them over time. Sorry.

4) Tools / Weapons / Armors / saddles

I have too much items to show them easily here. If you want to know if i hold anything you might want ask me on Discord. This includes:
    -354 Saddles from Apprentice to Mastercraft [Ascendant Saddles are not yet for sale]

-276 Armors from Apprentice to Ascendant.

-424 Weapons from Apprentice to Ascendant

-434 BPs of anything from Ramshackle to Journeyman [Mastercraft and Ascendant BPs are only available for Crafting Service no matter their nature]
    NOTE: The following Journeyman BPs are currently NOT for sale: Hide Pants/Gloves/Hat | Chitin Gloves/Helmet | Flak [All] | Riot All] | Miner's Helmet | Night Vision Googles | Metal Pick | Metal Hatchet | Sword.

5) Crafting Service (Engrams)

I can craft anything that have a learnable engram for you.

-Aberration Engrams are now available!

-TEK Tier are not included.

-DLC Extinction Engrams are not included.

Crafting price will be set depending on the item and what quantity. I accept commands of mass crafts of Engrams.

6) Crafting Service (Tools / Weapons / Armors / saddles)

The way I store my stuff now prevents me to show them easily here. If you want to know if I hold anything you might want ask me on Discord. Available for crafting service:-476 BPs of anything From Journeyman to Ascendant. Journeyman

only

includes:

Hide Pants/Gloves/Hat | Chitin Gloves/Helmet | Flak [All] | Riot All] | Miner's Helmet | Night Vision Googles | Metal Pick | Metal Hatchet | Sword.

(This means all others have to be Mastercraft and/or Ascendant)

[I still have Mastercraft and/or Ascendant BPs for Flak, Riot, and Metal Hatchet.]

SPECIAL BPs:
    There are BPs from Aberration/Extinction available for Crafting Service only:
    -Gacha Saddle: 49.4 Armor [Primitive]

-Managarmr: 33.8 Armor [Ramshackle]

-Managarmr: 6.3 Armor [Mastercraft]
    -Hazmat Suit: Full Set [need to check their stats] [Journeyman to Mastercraft]

• LucaBlack

Changed the title of the thread from “[FR/EN PvE Ragnarok] LucaBlack's marketplace | Lastly updated at: 12 Apr. 2019 / 4:45 PM” to “[FR/EN PvE Ragnarok] LucaBlack's marketplace | Lastly updated at: 15 Apr. 2019 / 06:20 PM”.
  • LucaBlack

Changed the title of the thread from “[FR/EN PvE Ragnarok] LucaBlack's marketplace | Lastly updated at: 15 Apr. 2019 / 06:20 PM” to “[FR/EN PvE Ragnarok] LucaBlack's marketplace | Lastly updated at: 28 Apr. 2019 / 11:40 AM”.
  • LucaBlack

Changed the title of the thread from “[FR/EN PvE Ragnarok] LucaBlack's marketplace | Lastly updated at: 28 Apr. 2019 / 11:40 AM” to “[FR/EN PvE Center/Rag/Aberr] LucaBlack's marketplace | Lastly updated at: 28 Apr. 2019 / 11:40 AM”.