Marketplace

• Hello,

Would it be possible to make separarate channels for pve & pvp in the marketplace in discord..?

It's getting hard to navigate as more and more messages are posted :/

It's also quite annoying to get notifications if it doesn't concern you, like in my case getting notifications for pvp trades/requests.

bLunT

• Yea it is possible to disable notifications but then he would possibly miss out on the PVE deals.

I have to agree with Blunt, it would be nice to have separate marketplace channels for PVE and PVP. It would look cleaner and alot easier to navigate through the offers/requests. I honestly don't see why not :)

*goes back to hiding so I don't get my head bitten off* >.>

• Honestly I don't see any reason why it can't/shouldn't be splited- there are channels like 'we-love-food/pets' but not a marketplace channel for each cluster? It look like one moderator is 59yo and the other 12,and they work together without talking to each other. As I can see some people here are just breeding and selling dinos/items and it's major part of they game play so why not to make it a little bit easier for them with such a low effort input? I sign that idea with my both hands, cheers guys and remember - 'its only a game' 🍻

• I dont rly think that i usefull... i mean there is a PVP or PVE tag on every post so theres enough seperation another channel is just more work for the admins/ Tsuki so i dont see why it should be a thing

• I dont rly think that i usefull... i mean there is a PVP or PVE tag on every post so theres enough seperation another channel is just more work for the admins/ Tsuki so i dont see why it should be a thing

If the admins, or Tsuki find this is too much work for them, they will decide that for themselves, i don't think either need you to decide that for them.

Just be honest for once, and simply say you didn't like the author of the post and got a bit salty, or try to be a bit more creative at hiding it at least... :rolleyes:

• You are probably the only person in the world who could take it as a personal attack. Calm your tits. This is a totally legit reason.

As for these "we love food... etc" channels, they are pointless and nearly noone uses them, so they could be as well merged into #offtopic channel.

• Gunnsen

Added the Label Declined