Getting a reaper king using a spino

• Hi,

I have a high level spino, 18K health and 440% damage with mastercraft saddle. Is it possible to go down and wreck some reaper queens to get impregnated and obtain pheromone glands?

I don't like taking big risks, so I'd like to be safe.

Thanks, Gladius

• So this spino is enough? I plan to stay down there for a longer time to find a 130+ queen and to farm glands. Since I can't bring snow owls to aberr, healing might be a problem.

• There are plants down there to heal up pretty quick. Stand on top of them and force feed meat and it will do the trick. You should bring a decent saddle.

• No the spino is not enough. Has too low DMG. Don't underestimate the amount of queen's that you would need to kill to find high level one. If you decide to go with the spino then take 2. The second one just for male boost with high HP so it can survive. Megas would be slightly better choice but Rock Drake is the best option. Also take stimulants as reapers do torpor to your dino. Good luck.

• That drake will work. I got mine using a 13k hp drake but I used a 180% pump action shotgun instead for dmg, I felt drake attack was too slow.

A note, be careful of walls. Reaper attacks pushes your drake a bit & if you get cornered it can go downhill really quick. I got cornered once & another low lvl reaper attacked at same time & by the time I killed one & got unstuck to run away my drake was at 500hp.

• No the spino is not enough. Has too low DMG. Don't underestimate the amount of queen's that you would need to kill to find high level one. If you decide to go with the spino then take 2. The second one just for male boost with high HP so it can survive. Megas would be slightly better choice but Rock Drake is the best option. Also take stimulants as reapers do torpor to your dino. Good luck.

I dont know what kind of Spinos you got buy mine does 700dmg per hit and has 20k health ;-)

• lel u can bring spino for that tho. god stats spino can do real dmg and survive. 20k hp and 700 mele can kick em hard. plus 100% imp n mate boost will help also

• I'd rather go for rock drakes since they seem better and easier (you don't need to still check where your other spino is).

So 21K health and 512% damage is enough on the drake? Still not sure from the answers