Solo Player looking for Allies

• I am a solo player who is looking for other players that are at a similar stage in the game - not looking to get rushed through end game stuff

I have been really enjoying the difficulty of playing this game solo but as we all know there are parts that require, or at least benefit from, a team. I also really enjoy the natural progression of the game and find that I quickly lose interest in games if I get rushed through to get it all done quickly.

SO if you are around where Im at in the game and want to team up please lmk. I am from the US and am operating on Central Standard Time - CST and play regularly after work and on weekends

-I have currently completed gamma brood, beta ape, and gamma dragon (although dragon was a mess, sorry Troutsy - my fault, and I was assisting not using my dinos).

-I am now working on finding a better water mount (have an angler and spino) as I barely got out of the western water cave alive.

-I have a descent understanding of most game mechanics but still make many noobish mistakes - If I were writing an ARK resume I would say that Im proficient in googling things effectively

Currently breeding yutes (good), Theris (meh), Wolves (meh-good), Argents (good), Pigs (good), Thylas (good). Have a Tek Rex army but no saddles

Player name: nanahooter

Tribe: Twinkle Toez

Map: Island PvE