Lost Imprints on Roll Back

• Hi, I was on last night and had my rexes to 80% imprint, I then put them in the cryofridge. 2 (out of 13) were still at 60% and i was waiting for the timers on them so i could put them in the cryofridge and go to bed. I then got kicked when it crashed.when i logged in all my rexes were still outside and have matured at 60 % imprint

kind of annoyed cause i worked on them all day yesterday and was hoping to finish them today.

Is there anything that can be done to get anything back?

Thanks in advance for any response,

Troustsy

• You can purchase imprints on them as a reward for gc however that is quite expensive so if you can spare another day to raise a new load then that will probably be best unless you are happy with 60%.

I'm also afraid that if you lost any items as well then there are no refunds for that kind of thing.

• Sorry, there is nothing we can do for you, we do not refund any losses due to bugs and crashes in general. With the cryo pods imprinting is not that hard anymore, it is a small consolation, but better than nothing.

Also: If you need support you need to open a ticket!

• ok , thanks for the replies. I've been playing ark since early access so its not the worst loss i've ever come up against in this game. I'm sure you've all got your own stories. I've been 'Arked' once again!

Troutsy