A question about claiming unclaimed dinoes

• Hi. My buddy and me, was out looking for stuff to tame.

And we found 3 argentavis not claimed.. They were all on wanderer, which I believe is not allowed. And they were starving, and near death.
    We claimed them all for the time being, thus saving them.

Is this against the rules, and can we keep them? We don't really wanna behave badly.

• Seems that someone has full hatcheries and their eggs are hatching without any control, with the event smaller dinos can mature without any food and there we go...

Claiming dinos isn't forbidden by the rules, but still it's someone's bloodlne and it would be polite to search for the owner (eg. by posting their picture with stats and ancestors), and since it's someone's work then reproducing them for further distribution wouldn't be very welcome.

Tl;dr: post pics here and in discord, try to find their owner, if noone shows up - keep but dont distribute.

I think that claiming starving adult dinos is different than stealing babies or eggs, as it shows that the owner is either inactive or doesn't care...

But would be nice to know admins' opinion on this.

• If there is a base with unclaimed baby creatures or if you see tamed creatures wandering the map please open a ticket, this is exactly what destroys a PvE server community!!!!

That doesn't answer his question if he can keep the ones he claimed.

• Maybe make a post where u can post lost/found Dino’s

Also in my opinion U can claim if u really can’t find owner, if he/she contacts u afterwards u have to give it back of course. And if no one contacts u just use it till u ever get a messafe

This is MY opinion (didn’t have to do it yet)

So please just a make a ticket so u don’t get into problems

• I found the guys base.. Theres birds everywhere, and fertilized eggs hatching all over.. The dudes name is Harry

Get tribe name and coords and open a ticket :igelballoon: