Clamped item stats

• If the clamp was to prevent OP extinction items to get onto the market, the clamp has already done it's thing.. ARK devs put maximum stats on gacha items long before this so clamp shouldn't be required anymore just saying.

• If the clamp was to prevent OP extinction items to get onto the market, the clamp has already done it's thing.. ARK devs put maximum stats on gacha items long before this so clamp shouldn't be required anymore just saying.

There was a whole other thing about this. Apparently that fix was done on official servers, not unofficial. This clamp is a different one for unofficial.

• There was a whole other thing about this. Apparently that fix was done on official servers, not unofficial. This clamp is a different one for unofficial.

I haven't gotten anything but ramshackle and apprentice from my best Gachas with 31C so I highly doubt that. The gacha nerf was applied to all servers, as part of a server and client update AFAIK.

• This wasn't only about gacha drops, but mostly about BPs that have much higher quality on Extinction (like 140 armor saddles BPs, while on the rest of the cluster it wont go above 100).

• Yeah but thats just for some saddles and the ppl that dont have them on the other cluster can also go to extinction and get them there its fair for everyone but by introducing a clamp they are just restricting the market.

EDIT:

Even the 100 bps that are achieveable on the normal cluster get clamped on max Crafting bonus bc they can come out at about 195 Armor and the clamp is at 186...

• It was honestly add a clamp, or never open true travel to and from Extinction for the admin team, so I'm okay with it. But knowing what the clamp is would at least be nice. It was pretty 50/50 on the better loot going onto the other servers because it would effect the market poorly.

The people who played Extinction would have better control on the initial market for tools, weapons and saddles until BPs were farmed by more people, causing an inflation on the cost of items. Supply and Demand is applicable to virtual things too. The clamp is better until more people make their way to Extinction, having the ability to farm things. Releasing the clamp overtime with make for a much more fair market in the long run as it won't just have flooded with demand for Extinction BPs, that not too many people would have actually had. When you consider that aspect of things, a clamp is great and adds stability more than it restricts a market.

I personally wouldn't have been too chill with one or two people setting the new market for most things just because they had better RNG while farming and actually got some pre-nerfed items and BPs. I am playing two clusters, this and one that opened Extinction without any kind of clamp. The market is so inflated and it only benefits one person because it was a pre-nerf BP they were lucky enough to get. They fixed the prices to 10x what it "should be", and no one can compete because literally no one can get a similar BP. It's only a long neck, but it still doesn't seem very fair to me.

• Well the wait for other ppl thing is weird since i also started AFTER the opening of extinction and already mgot a lot and iam just suffering from the clamp