Colorblindness and Beacon drops

• Hey People

Im collorblind, in the colors red/green/brown, Blue/Purple, red/orange/yellow.

Suply drops are therefore for me impossible to see, i fly to red they are green when im arive or even white, same with yellow/green purple is blue its just to hard to see, so i stop checking them. What hold me back in the game, and there is on the otherhand an easy solution (kat looked it up for me) the colorblind suply crate mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…filedetails/?id=708257555

can you help me out with this or aint it possible

Grtz Sniffnl

• SNIFFNL

Changed the title of the thread from “Collorblindness and Beacon drops” to “Colorblindness and Beacon drops”.
  • I'm not colorblind myself, but i know some people with this issue and the struggle is real... And I'm sure there are more colorblind players, so why not give them equal chances?

• I'm not colorblind myself, but i know some people with this issue and the struggle is real... And I'm sure there are more colorblind players, so why not give them equal chances?

I agree 100% on that i think everyone should have the Equal Chances.

• I read what this mod do,no big changes,only increase the color and add text when u look with spyglass and write what kind of drop it is.I hope owners take in consideration this and players like SNIFFL can enjoy drop hunt like I do :) ,100% support this.

• Calaban

Closed the thread.
  • Calaban

Added the Label Declined