Christmas Event (Santa's Grotto) applicants.

• Okay, so I am now taking names for applicants for the Christmas event 'Santa's Grotto', the event will be held on the 15th of December (Next Saturday), there will be 2 different times for this event, all UK time; one at 10pm Saturday 15th and another still yet to be decided. Applicants please let me know if you are wanting to join in. (Please message me or place your name in the comments of the forum).

There will be one winner per game and if you die you are out. The event should last about 30 mins - 1 hour so make sure you have enough time to complete it.

MAP: The Center.

TIME: 10pm.

Date: Saturday 15th December.

EDIT: You will have to mind wipe so you will have 300 in Health and rest into weight.

(Mind-wipes will be given to you on the day)

EDIT: There will only be 2 runs, one on Saturday 15th Dec, 10pm (UK TIME), and another later in the week if more want to join.

People who have applied: HelplessOak, TooFat, Calaban, Tj, Shade, Beardy, rags, Pollobuddy and firebug70.

UPDATE: NEW TIME 11PM - 11:30PM (SAME DAY).

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING, EPILEPSY MAY BE TRIGGERED DUE TO LIGHTS FLASHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPAWN POINT: Spawn at tropical Island (south) and go to blue obelisk at 11:30pm (UK time), I will be waiting there.

What the event is about:

This event is a Christmas themed maze/ fun house, you will traverse the event trying to survive while racing against other players to the end game room where there will be one final test to see if you are worthy enough of the prize. There will be maze rooms and rooms you will have to guess the pin code for the door.

What you will win:

At the moment the image below is an accumulation of things I have atm, there will be a lot more coming, just to show you what you are dealing with. Each winner will at least win 50gc and 2 transmitter and the rest of the prizes will be split between the winners ahead of time.

(There will also be dino prizes)

• Not sure how im entering exactly, but um lets see if i do this right.

Well i definitely want to join, and preferably at the 9 pm time, but i mean any time works.

• Small change to event, as the turn out isn't as big: I am condensing the even to 2 runs and winner of each run will win 2 transmitters and 100gc and other prizes.

(See top for updated info)

• Okay, so I am now taking names for applicants for the Christmas event 'Santa's Grotto', the event will be held on the 16th of December (Next Sunday), there will be 4 different times for this event all UK time; one at 4pm, 6pm, 9pm and 11:30pm. Applicants please let me know if you are wanting to join in and what time you would like to do it and I will take your name and assign you a time (Please message me or place your name in the comments of the website forum). entry price is 10gc per head (which is fair as on of the prizes is a transmitter and more per game). There will be one winner per game and if you die you are out. The event should last about 30 mins - 1 hour so make sure you have enough time to complete it.

What map,i read twice all your posts and i cant se anywhere the map/server u have the event..this post is on PVE General..U need more details if want to have a lot of players to play for it..

• So... how exactly does this work. are you gonna make like an announcement like, 30 minutes before for everyone to group up in one place or something?

and do we have an exact time? so i can set an alarm or something?

• Okay so I am changing some stuff, because of the low amount of numbers coming, so instead of 4 rounds there will be 2, 2 winners and each winner will win 2 transmitters and 50gc and a lot of loot. this will be on Saturday at 10pm and another day still undecided. I will write in discord a few hours before event and let people be aware they will have to start making their way over to the Center soon. I've also decided that you don't have to pay for it, i'm doing it for free. :') when you all get there, you will all war with me and then when war starts you will head into the event and try to win.