Selling Rock Drake Eggs

• Hello. I am looking to sell some Rock Drake eggs of varios levels. I will personally deliver them to any map in the pve cluster, along with 10 nameless venom per egg to facilitate imprinting. If you are interested, reply here or PM me on the forum, as I don't have a discord ATM.

I'm looking for aquatic dinos and blueprints first and foremost, so a list of those will be at the end.

Below is a list of egg levels and prices.

Lvl 190:

-Unspayed aquatic dino of same level or higher.

-Ascended blueprints

-150 Ark Bars

Lvl 180:

-Unspayed aquatic dino of same level or higher

-Ascended Blueprints

-100 Ark Bars (negociable)

Lvl 175:

-Unspayed or spayed aquatic dinos of same level or higher

-Mastercraft blueprints

-80 Ark Bars (negociable)

Lvl 170 x 2 (two eggs, you can buy only one):

-Mastercraft blueprints(negociable)

-60 Ark Bars(negociable)

Lvl 165:

-Journeyman blueprints

-50 Ark Bars(negociable)

Lvl 160:

-Journeyman Blueprints

-40 Ark Bars(negociable)

-8k metal(negociable)(won't deliver on Extinction for metal, sorry)

Lvl 145:

-Journeyman Blueprints

-30 Ark Bars(negociable)

-5k metal(negociable)(will only deliver on Center or Abberation for metal, sorry)

Lvl 100:

-Journeyman Blueprints

-3k metal(negociable)(will only deliver on Center or Abberation for metal, sorry)

Aquatic dinos I'm looking for: Tosoteuthis, Mesasaur, Plesiosaur, Dunkleosteus. I will accept any of these as long as the conditions are met.

Blueprints I'm looking for: Flak Armor, Longneck Rifle, Sword, Pike, Various Saddles (contact me for this one). Again, I will accept any of these as long as the conditions are met or someone hasn't offered me one yet.

Also if this is not the place for such a thread, an Admin please move it to the appropriate folder. I am from The Center.

• phiew that ar some freaking expencive eggs

I've not seen any Rock Drakes for sale yet, only on the market for Ark Bars. A lvl 180 male for 60 AB and a lvl 122 male for 45 AB. But they're already hatched, so you don't get the imprint bonus if you buy them.

If you know what these should go for and are interested, make an offer you consider fair. I'm mostly interested in dinos (with whatever imprint or even wild tame, I don't care) and ABs, I only threw the BPs in there in case someone had duplicates they'd part with.