need backup players for Alpha Megapithecus and Alpha Broodmother fight

• Hey
    my last few attempts on island arenas were a fail. i have my transmiter on a cliff platform. whenever i activate the arena teleport, im teleported to the arena for a brief second and then im teleported back to my cliff platform.my allies or other tribemates will remain in the arena though.
    so i'm looking for player who will join my tribe for the fight just in case i'm not teleported. you can leave after.
    you don't need to bring anything, you just need to know how to work with whistle commands.
    i would let anyone join for free but i don't want to ruin the economy of the server. so if you have the Tekgrams unlocked, you can join for free and you can have 20 element .
    but if you don't have the tekgrams unlocked, you can join for 40 GC (i couldn't find a price for boss seats, tell me if its not fair). im going to keep these GCs for events, since i didn't intend to charge anything for tekgrams.

I have a leveled therizino army (~800-1000% damage- 21k HP, such a shame veggie cakes are bugged), 120-130 saddles , a deadon and a yuty for these bosses.

if you want to participate, either leave a reply here or on my discord

DovahMid#8242

*aside from the 20 element for players who already have tekgrams unlocked,i will keep the rest.
    **the fight should take 20min-60 min, tell me when you can join in CET time (https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cet) and we can set a date for it.
    ***i'll keep this thread updated with information about participants and the date for the fight.

participants:
    1: FourOne

Edited 2 times, last by DovahMid: added participants section and what i use for these fights. ().

• 3pm works for me.
    maybe we should split dinos and leave them on aggressive and if we make it to the arena , we can whistle passive and then whistle attack on boss just in case someone didn't make it.

• Did not experience that much Problems like u did, but the aggressive/passive whistle is a good idea. Probably some Theris will die anyway, only did Dragon one time with Theris and these Things had mutaded stats (111 dmg breed, leveled 2500% with 40k hp). Lets hop on voice later and we see what we can do.

• so far i've narrowed it down to platfroms causing some sort of problem. (they are disapeared once im teleported).
    the boss fight will start very soon
    can be considered closed.