closed

• Hey guys,

you may have noticed the huge hologram banners etc around the sanctuary? I am looking for all of them! I wanna decode them myself ( I know people around the internet probably have done this already but whatever).

So if you could screenshot the ones you pass by and also write down the coords I'd appreciate it if you could post them here :)

Important:

• Please check if the ones you have found have already been posted here before posting. Same codes seem to be found at multiple places.
    • Make sure the signs are visible as clearly as possible. I know it is hard with all the clutter around them or the sky behind them but try your best :)
    • I dont care about the orientation, I can mirror it if neccessary so maybe shooting from the backside gets you a clearer shot.

I'll pay you:

• 3 GC per clear screenshot (all readable) incl GPS coords
    • 1 GC per screenshot (not all readable) incl GPS coords

Example for a 3 GC shot:

If you post one I already have received, sorry, no payment..

If you're interested I can also post the translations here with spoiler tags.

Thanks for helping me out :)

• Dia tyvm :)

I count 1 I already have in my starting post

47.6 - 39.0 is not entirley readable, damn these vines

55.3 - 36.6 sadly has an invisible spot

The rest is pretty much perfect, thank you very much for your help! GC coming over ~

• Arcanumbra

Changed the title of the thread from “Help me find all the alien codes on the map - get GC” to “closed”.
  • Calaban

Closed the thread.