How do i join the server? / I can't see the server!
0a. Make sure that you have the map installed, and subscribe to all the mods the server is using.
0b. Make sure that the server that you are attempting to join is currently online. Best way is to have a look at Battlemetrics:
The servers are restarting everyday around noon (Central European time) and in case of updates;
sometimes they might need to be manually restarted by the server owners.
You can join via one of these links:
(will timeout if you don't have all mods installed, then just try again when downloading is finished - check bottom right corner of the game window)
Checked, I have the map and all mods installed, and the server is online, but still can't find/ join it!
1. Add the server IP to your favorites: >> [ENG] How To Add a ARK Server to your Favorites
Make sure you didn't paste a space into the address bar.
The Island - 220.127.116.11:27016
The Center - 18.104.22.168:22016
Ragnarok - 22.214.171.124:26016
Aberration - 126.96.36.199:25016
Extinction - 188.8.131.52:23016
Island - 184.108.40.206:22016
Center - 220.127.116.11:23016
Extinction - 18.104.22.168:24016
Ragnarok - 22.214.171.124:25016
Aberration - 126.96.36.199:26016
Important: Use only the IP address found on the GD website or our discord, not the one from ark-servers.net!
Make sure the address has the right port (so not "55555", "88888" etc!).
It says "server not responding"!
2. Ignore it. Launch ARK, filter servers by favorites (left bottom corner), it should appear on the list.
It didnt't work. I don't see the server on the list.
3. Restart the game and steam.
4. Return to Steam server list, remove the IP and add it again. Return to step 2.
5. Clean the filters on the top of the ingame server browser (map, pvp/pve etc.).
Make sure that "Show password protected" is off (bottom left corner). Refresh.
6. Check if you can see this map on other servers (you can try the opposite cluster for example).
7. Join a different map (like Center, Island, Ragnarok), go to an obelisk or a beacon and travel to another server.
If you are able to join this way, it will be added to your favorites automatically.
8. Verify your game files. You might need to reinstall the map.
9. Open a >> support ticket.
These steps solved all connection issues reported recently.
Make sure you follow all of them as long as your problem is solved.
The server admins will do all they can to help you, but they do it in their free time, and they have a lot of work
- so please respect them and submit a support ticket only if you went trough all the steps and they didn't help.
If you want to discuss your issue with the community, feel free to join our discord: https://discord.gg/9SF2s9T