Appel to all players | Aufruf an alle Spieler

• Since weeks there is a troll playing on Aberration.

Day for Day he is stealing batteries out of many Element Nodes. Many players are already aware of that issue and refilling them day for day, wasting time and resources.

I appeal to all players to keep looking for whoever that is - and whoever it is, please STOP IT! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

I also ask the admins to take a look on the issue, even if its not forbidden by the rules it is griefing / trolling for me and I am not the only one noticing it.

Best Regards,

Ragemode

• This is one my most hated issues. I don't think people are doing it by purpose forgetting when removing all items back to there inventory takes the batteries aswell! I ask that people be careful to only remove the resources an element they have gone to the node to collect!!!

:cursing:

• Usually only ONE battery is missing from the Charge Nodes, so if one would accidentally take them via 'transfer all' button, well all would be missing. Thus one missing battery is either spite, unnecessary greed or stupidity on a grand scale.

If you are in dire need of a charged battery you could simply exchange your empty one for the charged one from the node. '-'