How to: Solo Ice Queen Cave

Our PvP rules changed with the wipe, please make sure to read them thoroughly.

Added: Tribe names have to be identical on all servers in the cluster.
Added: Each tribe can define one ORP location per server.

Changed: When logging out with active PvP-Cooldown the ORP-timer is 45 minutes
Changed: Ragnarok/Valguero: Building around the wyvern trench or in the wyvern cave is not permitted.

Removed: Teaming is forbidden in all raid activities.
Removed: Raid protection is only granted if your main base got raided.
  • Hey Ghost Divison

Second vid in the series showing how to quickly solo the Ice Queen Cave on Ragnarok in just minutes, 3:45 with a shield and sword.
    This run does skip a few drops, which i've found to just not be worth the time.

Message me if you need a good sword/shield, also selling some on the Auction House.

• Hello Drakon,

I really appreciate Your work!

Looking forward to the next part of Your guides.

I just wanted to know if You could craft me the armor, sword and shield which You used in the vid if I would provide all of the materials + a small tip? 😉

• Hey,

I already saw it and it was pretty damn expensive for me;). I was wondering if You could craft me this set if I would provide the materials needed + gc tip. I'm begging You to craft me sword at least^^

• I will just add that I would buy some things from Your market xd

I'll make some swords today, and we'll see if any come out to 300 +, I have somebody that also wants one and asked first, haha but I will make as many as I have mats for.

• It is because of the player stat "Crafting Skill". A higher crafting skill gives you a chance to get a bonus on each craft. While the maximum amount of bonus depends on the crafting skill the bonus itself is just a random number. That is why the crafted item's quality can differ drastically.

The Bonus is always calculated on the difference between bluprint and the primitive item. Let us assume you find a weapon blueprint with 170% weapon damage. This is 70% higher than the primitive item which got 100%. A crafting bonus of 50% will add half of the difference between bp and primitive item, in this case 35% weapon damage.

Crafting boni can rise up to about 110% with a lvl 220 char that got all his levels into crafting skill. a 250 char will be likely more skilled and the bonus will be higher. But to get an item with such an extraordinary bonus you need to do a lot of crafts as the bonus itself is just random. That is why items with crafting bonus > 100% are really expensive usually.