Division Revision [DEU | ENG]

Our PvP rules changed with the wipe, please make sure to read them thoroughly.

Added: Tribe names have to be identical on all servers in the cluster.
Added: Each tribe can define one ORP location per server.

Changed: When logging out with active PvP-Cooldown the ORP-timer is 45 minutes
Changed: Ragnarok/Valguero: Building around the wyvern trench or in the wyvern cave is not permitted.

Removed: Teaming is forbidden in all raid activities.
Removed: Raid protection is only granted if your main base got raided.
  • The problem with sponsors is, that they are hard to find...especially for ingame promoting and I think GD does not want to get involved with advertisment. At least I never saw a single add ever on their website, discord or anywhere on their servers.

• The problem with sponsors is, that they are hard to find...especially for ingame promoting and I think GD does not want to get involved with advertisment. At least I never saw a single add ever on their website, discord or anywhere on their servers.

We already had people interested in a partnership, but these people just wanted to "buy" themself into the team.

• Some ideas have already been covered here this might come across as a bit of a sellout move or crap thing to do BUT what if You Could get paid for Completing surveys so did When players completed Their daily voting for the usual 9 coins ghost They had a survey to complete for each vote, if it worked would mean the servers have another form of income by Implementing a minor change to how things already work that way ALL players can contribute? it's just a thought.

The other obvious choice would be website advertisement and advertising on social media to advertise as much as possible or reach out to possible sponsors (as much as you may not like it which I can understand).

regards Jazz

• A tiny word from me:

I would like to apologize to everyone who ever felt that i was abusing my rights or do anything to harm the community on purpose.

I received some feedback that made me quit the team, so I only want to clear it up that most of my desicions, especially bans, were consulted and approved by a server owner. I was spending my entire free time on supporting and doing my best to help the GD project, to bring you help when you needed it and to make sure that players are following the server rules. Alas, my social/ communication skills aren't to be proud of, which could sometimes lead to confusion and i am aware of that. Of course only someone who does nothing makes no mistakes, and for the ones i made - i'm very sorry.

It was a great honor to be part of the team and i wish you all the best.

• A tiny word from me:

I would like to apologize to everyone who ever felt that i was abusing my rights or do anything to harm the community on purpose.

I received some feedback that made me quit the team, so I only want to clear it up that most of my desicions, especially bans, were consulted and approved by a server owner. I was spending my entire free time on supporting and doing my best to help the GD project, to bring you help when you needed it and to make sure that players are following the server rules. Alas, my social/ communication skills aren't to be proud of, which could sometimes lead to confusion and i am aware of that. Of course only someone who does nothing makes no mistakes, and for the ones i made - i'm very sorry.

Thx for your honest and kind words here and all the time you dedicated to the project. I hope we will still see you around on the servers.

• A tiny word from me:

Thank you for all the time and effort you put in Kat. Good luck to you in the future!

• A tiny word from me:

Kat maby you are not admin anymore but still my brother :D:D:D

• cl_noob

Closed the thread.