Looking for serious tribe

• Hi all,

Tired of playing solo, I want to join an active tribe (at least 2 active players). I'm actually doing bosses (beta bloodmother, didn't tried alpha yet) and my rex stats are: 47 melee and 38 hp breeding and the ones using for bosses 40k hp (as i dont have any rex saddle BP) and 500 melee (leveling melee until max). I have lot of gigas to level up faster, blueprints, resources... Want to merge all the useful stuff and do harder bosses and caves, as alone is hard for me and takes a lot of time. I was playing before the wipe alone and have like 500h in ark.

Please, I want serious people to have fun with and work together, I usually play all afternoons from monday to friday except thursday and on weekends as much as I can. I'm from spain and my english is not bad at reading/writing, and i dont have micro xD.

• hey ,
    I'm in a tribe with 3 other players but I'm the only active one, one of them is playing on official (no clue why but i respect his opinion) and another player that mostly does PvP . so he isn't active either. i just recruited someone yesterday and i don't know them well. i know you said At LEAST 2 players and because of that i don't think our tribe is the best choice for you, but still ,consider it.
    as for me I've ~1000 hours in this game , did the easy and medium broodmother and easy gorilla back in V~250 with 20 rexes on another 10x server. haven't tried with the new dinos, though. around this time i can play ark 60 hours a week but later it could drop to 10 hours a week.
    I do grind and try for bosses and caves but sometimes i do these silly unnecessary builds (a giant 64x64 castle. multiple cliff platform bases that i don't really need and ...).
    I currently have no restriction on who can join the tribe.
    if that sounds like a tribe you want to join tell me.

Edit: Currently I'm building another unnecessary but cool (well you can judge by yourself) base at 32.5 14.2

Edited once, last by DovahMid: attaching cords for the under-construction base ().

• Thanks Momo for mentioning this to me...yes I am currently looking for more active players. I got one american players who is going to be active on weekdays and less active on weekends. I play during week and weekends during CEST evenings during week around 18:00 o'clock and on weekends during variing times depending on how long the day before was. ;)

I did not find you name in Discord only a Jayron but I don't know if that is you or not. Let me know if you are interested and then we can discuss all the details of a merge and see if we like each other or not.

• I'm also a solo player will 774 hours that wouldn't mind joining a larger tribe... I have a decent size solo base on The Center, been working up to the point where I can attempt the bosses on Rag to unlock the transmitter. Occasionally get distracted with PvE builds. Mainly want to join up so I have others to grind alongside - take down the caves with, etc. Based in the US, Mountain time - play a fair amount on the weekends, during the week when I can. Let me know if you guys are still looking for another.

• I'm also a solo player will 774 hours that wouldn't mind joining a larger tribe... I have a decent size solo base on The Center, been working up to the point where I can attempt the bosses on Rag to unlock the transmitter. Occasionally get distracted with PvE builds. Mainly want to join up so I have others to grind alongside - take down the caves with, etc. Based in the US, Mountain time - play a fair amount on the weekends, during the week when I can. Let me know if you guys are still looking for another.

I just took up two US time zone players yesterday...if you don't mind to join and use a voice com. server like TS or discord, then feel free to contact us there so we can check out if we like each other or not. The main problem might be, that we play on Ragnarok mainly and Island secondly with plans on going to Abberation in the not to distant future...so I don't know if we will be able to join the center too...if you have no problem to maintain your base whilst joining us, I think we can work something out then.

• That would actually work out fine. I mainly setup on The Center so that I could avoid tame limits on Rag. I would have no problem "maintaining" the center outpost while we focus on Rag / Island. I also like the thought of going to Abb - I have the map but never played yet as I wasn't ready to go it alone on that server. How do I find you guys on Discord? I haven't used it in awhile but I had an account setup awhile back.

• That would actually work out fine. I mainly setup on The Center so that I could avoid tame limits on Rag. I would have no problem "maintaining" the center outpost while we focus on Rag / Island. I also like the thought of going to Abb - I have the map but never played yet as I wasn't ready to go it alone on that server. How do I find you guys on Discord? I haven't used it in awhile but I had an account setup awhile back.

You just join the Ghost Division Discord server by clicking HERE or you use the link on the mainpage. On their Discord-server I got the same name as here on the forum. You can contact me there.