maybe a solution for the tame-limit thingy

• you dont need anything with nanny. It stays there feeds your baby already and every % aging it also adds a % imprint. no kibble no nothing needed.

Imprinting certain things to 100 % is something where you either work together as a tribe or you need to do it on a weekend and take your time. And if its not worth for you then you just stay with a lower Imprint or you buy the imprint later on for GC.

• you dont need anything with nanny. It stays there feeds your baby already and every % aging it also adds a % imprint. no kibble no nothing needed.

Imprinting certain things to 100 % is something where you either work together as a tribe or you need to do it on a weekend and take your time. And if its not worth for you then you just stay with a lower Imprint or you buy the imprint later on for GC.

May it be then, that they changed the Nanny? Because it says in its describtion that it needs the kibble/milk/food the baby needs in its inventory and that you can only activate it every 90 seconds. Why should they write something like this if you need nothing and all is automated? Just asking because this does not fit with what you are writing.

S+ Nanny

- Uses Honey for fuel

- Acts as a feeding trough for nearby babies (requires the food the baby eats in her inventory)

- Raises the imprinting of nearby non-adult dinos

- Can only be activated once every 90 seconds

food not kibble. thats just cause for feeding it to 10 % so only mean you need to put meat and berries etc there.

• As Lei said, the Nanny requires no imprinting kibbles at all. Getting imprints shoved up the arse is nothing I'd want to see here. They require some work and are a nice "achievement" to have then. If you have a dino where you really want that full imprint, and have no possibility to imprint it yourself or with help of your tribe members, you still have the option to buy it through gc.

• food not kibble. thats just cause for feeding it to 10 % so only mean you need to put meat and berries etc there.

Yeah sorry my mistake, just checked that, ok you don't need the kibble then...that is a solid point against it...but since we are kinda looking for a way to reduce the tame load, the nanny could still be viable because you would need way less kibble if you don't need the 21 different kibble that can be asked from a baby on Ragnarok. For imprinting alone you would need 42 tames. Nanny plus a kibble mod would seriously reduce the tame load. Because then you would "only" need tames you really use for anything.

Splitting the work with other tribe members may be possible for some but not all. Not many tribes got enough active players that do spend X hours daily to splitt the work and each solo player still is at an disadvantage too. The nanny could be a huge quality of life imrpovement.

• it wouldnt. there were 8k slots on the old ragnarok server and there were even 2 mods with a kibble cooker. And what you think happened? We were still every week at cap.

Its a Cluster server. If people dont use the cluster then its how it is. You could just start breeding and imprinting your dinos on Island or Center and you would only need 15 different kibbles. Even a kibble farm could be there and you could just refresh it every week. But people dont wanna do stuff cause they would need to run to beacons to switch servers. Way to much effort.

With the relaunch our goal was that people can start to work on longterm goals and that not everything is that easy. Even before the Nanny was deactived and it will stay like this.

We have space for 20k Dinos and we are not even at 10k yet.

• Hi i am new here so dont shoot me yet. Nanny is one way to do it. I am all for it. Another alternative is a community kibble farm on each server. Admins can spawn in kibble in fridges for people to use it. Sure it is a bit of maintenance on each server for admins to do. Just another thought. I know someoen said teh island is close to tame limit.

I know admins it sucks you want new players like me to join and you dont want to wipe the existing players on your servers dinos that support you. It a hard task.

• nikstorm07 you are basically asking for freebies. That won't happen. There are many breeders that have more than enough unfertillized eggs to sell or give to other players.