Already a TEK base standing/Boss Rexes allready done?!

• Hello fellow ARK players,

yesterday I flew over the possibly "first" TEK base on Ragnarok and I was wondering how that went down. Since no one is selling any Bossrexes yet afaik. How did the player manage that so quickly? Are there any Bossrexes-Bloodlines already done? Is he just the first with Bossrexes but does not sell them? My tribemate and I were both wondering that he already had alot of TEK ceilings, forcefield walls and even TEK-shield going. So we are talking about full bossready rex-bloodline after a few weeks of time. Or is there any other way of getting enough element and the TEK engrams other then bossfights?

Don't get me wrong here I was just wondering how he/she made it that fast. I did not even look at the tribename to be honest.

So if anyone already has Bossrexes ready pls consider putting them up on the AH. We would really love to take on bosses by now but our bloodline is not really getting there fast...we kinda stuck a little at 39hp/47dmg and afaik that's not enough for Bossrexes right?

Any tips here are welcome, as I would like to learn more about this topic.

And I speak for me alone at this point not for my whole tribe. ;)

• On PvP with vanilla Rexes we usually do Ragnarok Bosses the third day after wipe, so there is no difficulty with the buffed Rexes on PvE cluster. We usually take tamed ones for the first few fights.

• On PvP with vanilla Rexes we usually do Ragnarok Bosses the third day after wipe, so there is no difficulty with the buffed Rexes on PvE cluster. We usually take tamed ones for the first few fights.

how are the pve rexes buffed compared to pvp?

But as the others already said, the tek base you saw probably is Lei's :P I myself can only craft foundations and dedis for now.

• Not that hard to get Boss Rexes going. First you spent a day at Center at Volcano Island killing several hours all Rexes so they perma respawn and Tame the higher ones. Then if you only care about Bosses you just have to breed Melee and Hp together. Making 20 of them may take 3-5 Days. Meanwhile you already had your crop plots going ham for a week and producing a million of narcos. With the Rex hunt you already got enough meat so you dont have to worry about the spoiled meat. Then you just sit on the rex and your friend or 2nd account start crafting with lystro buff. The more chem benches the faster. After that you are good to go.

And about selling rexes. I have never sold a rex before wipe in over a year. And i will never sell one on the new server. That was the sad part before the wipe. Everyone got op Rexes gifted and had nothing to do. Better take your time and be happy about stuff you achiev. You dont have to do it in 3 weeks. And if you think you arent prepared enough just team up with other players.

Gl with that.

• how are the pve rexes buffed compared to pvp?

But as the others already said, the tek base you saw probably is Lei's :P I myself can only craft foundations and dedis for now.

Vanilla Rexes just get about 70 levels from experience, not the 150 on PvE (and yeah, I was naughty and played some vanilla PvP on another server lately... But I finally convinced my mates to give the 300+ level PvP on GD a chance, so we are just about to come back)

• Vanilla Rexes just get about 70 levels from experience, not the 150 on PvE (and yeah, I was naughty and played some vanilla PvP on another server lately... But I finally convinced my mates to give the 300+ level PvP on GD a chance, so we are just about to come back)

Didn't catch the "vanilla" in your previous post, thought you were talking about the GD PvP Cluster, which irritated me. My bad.

• Not that hard to get Boss Rexes going. First you spent a day at Center at Volcano Island killing several hours all Rexes so they perma respawn and Tame the higher ones. Then if you only care about Bosses you just have to breed Melee and Hp together. Making 20 of them may take 3-5 Days.

Ah now it makes sense...you pick a spawn area with a really high densitiy of Rexes. That is indeed a good idea...I am still not really used to "using" the benefits a cluster has. My tribemates do jump to other servers to farm ressources from time to time but we never did that for a big taming action. Maybe I can organise something for the weekend to get some fresh Rex DNA for our breed programm. Thx for the tipp...

How high do you breed them stats wise (HP/Dmg) before they are considered "Boss ready"?

• Even yours are fine enough. Maybe not for alpha but just try gamma and beta and see how it works. The Advantage for stacking the stats higher and higher then is to use way less amount of dinos for the fights which make it easier to controll them.

• We have finished our baseline boss Rexes and are into the health/attack mutations process (currently 49/49). As Leyren said, we will not be selling Rex Eggs.

We have have been focused on other things (fishing!) but will probably run some Island bosses this week. I look forward to seeing how the fights change when you can't rely on Mega Rexes.