Important: Ghost Coin changes

• Well if you dislike something, yes please do. Try to convince us why you dislike changes and explain to us what we fail to see.

If you agree with OP just stay silent, we had a like button for agreement back then but its gone without replacement now i guess. Either way, even if this decision was made via democratic vote, we can do this in the end. Please give me room to express my concern and dont make my voice vanish between pointless affirmation.

It sure is partially my fault because i did not make it clear i was talking about PVP only. I agree this is a perfectly fine voting reward for PVE. (Flamethrowers for everyone!)

As I said you can't tell me to stay silent when expressing how I feel about a certain change.

Plus I'm pretty sure your voice wont be unheard because admins monitor us more than you know.

Anyways this discussion is pointless.

• i am not sure how you wanna get 170 armor saddles anyway from it

with a maxed crafter you are a bit over 100 amor with those

I'd have guessed that the rewards you give out are adapted to what is normally aquireable on the servers. And pvp still should have the op drops, no?

• Can someone with a decent understanding of the actual meta make a list of BPs roughly ordered by importance?

What about lowering the PVP max reward to mastercraft? Can mastercraft BPs still spawn with maximum amor/damage values?

Any opinions from actual full tek, full breed alphas regarding the reward and its assumed brokeness/rareness? Nobody so far plainly disagreed with my concerns (aside from the whole discussion about how i expressed myself and what should be part of a forum conversation). The nerf to soaker saddles actually limits the harm done by those saddle bps by a lot, right?

• Any opinions from actual full tek, full breed alphas regarding the reward and its assumed brokeness/rareness? Nobody so far plainly disagreed with my concerns (aside from the whole discussion about how i expressed myself and what should be part of a forum conversation). The nerf to soaker saddles actually limits the harm done by those saddle bps by a lot, right?

Here is the opinoin from the Alpha Tribe Bagger 288. I think it is a very strong reward, but it is definetly not op. The only thing that could be considered as op, would be a rock golem saddle BP, because there is only one tribe (us), as far as my knowledge is concerned, that has an ascendant rock G. BP. However, the rock G. Bps which you can find in loot drops can be better than the one Le1tna has shown.

• The bps's the alphas have on the pvp cluster are already so good that this reward thing wont change a thing, imo it only gives a fair chance for smaller tribes to get their hands on better bp's "for free". If you dont believe that the alphas already have "too op" bp's, just go kill someone from Bagger 288 and loot their gear, atleast 800 armor 400+ dura boots etc are what I usually got for killing them :p drUniversalis

• We are introducing a new top voter reward for the 3 top voters:
      • 1st = Ascendant blueprint of your choice.
      • 2nd = Mastercraft blueprint of cour choice.
      • 3rd = Journeyman blueprint of your choice.

Hi. Wanted to ask if this gonna happen? Or it's too op and wouldn't happen at all?

Thanks team for great job

• Hi. Wanted to ask if this gonna happen? Or it's too op and wouldn't happen at all?

Thanks team for great job

It will happen. No ETA though.

• Hey peeps, so far so good, just wanted to point out a couple things that may need to be investigated or prevented.
    As well as reassure the naysayers that powercreep is good.
    Every game needs a steady powercreep or it will lost interest for hardcore players (most of ARK's population).

1. Saddles - Any BP over 95 armor should be prevented. An ASC BP with 95 armor will produce saddles of up to 170+ armor with a solid craft or higher (on a 235 character).
    That is just nutzo. Out rexes with 140-150 armor saddles already take maybe 1-2k Damage from an Alpha boss fight. Totally unnecessary and expensive.

2. Tek Blueprints - Yes they exist and can be spawned with admin commands. Needs to be prevented.

3. Your system encourages voting less (even by 1 or two) not to end up in the same bracket as others. My guess is first month will have 10-20 people in the top 3 bracket.
    Then people will get frustrated because unlike GC, this has no guarantee at all, so should be advertised as a lottery rather than a reward.
    If you miss one day, you're out, basically. Good luck to everybody!

4. New system is unfair to different timezones. One miss is a loss, please consider this before final tally.

5. Well Done! Again, more great content and changes. Wish Wildcard had nearly as much communication as you lot have in the past week.

Cheers.
    Expect my support soon as the patreon is up.

• 1 - It already got said that those bps won't exceed the quality of those found ingame.

2 - Obvious that this isn't going to happen anyway^^

3 - No it doesn't, if 5 people have all the top1 amount of votes, all 3 winners get drawn from them.

4 - ??? No idea what you mean, the daily vote always resets at a fixed time per day, and at the end of month the vote list resets with it. Completely independent of timezones.

5 - Agree.