PvE Cluster Relaunch Details

• i mean the server rates are quite low , losing an important bp or something after a grueling cave run or something like that its very frustrating

BP's have nothing to do with server rates.

Great changes.

The X3 rates will hurt people tho.

Edited once, last by Momo ().

• ok lets stop assuming everyone is smater than everyone else , of course they dont but it will be much more difficult to progress with lower stats gear and lower rates and then when you actually get something decent to lose it because a moment of stupidity which often happens

• All in all this sounds like a fun change. Going to seriously miss ice (and honestly, cryo). Auction House is a great idea. Look forward to hearing more about GC changes.

Does the S+ Transmitter exclusion mean boss battles will have to be initiated from Beacons/Obs only? AFAIK that is the only difference between the transmitters aside from Dino Scan which you show as continuing to be disabled.

• Now i had no problem losing everything that i worked for for 3 weeks and i know that compared to other people that put years into the server its nothing but its still my time invested

After all we are all here looking for a better experience than official at this point this is kinda official with the risk of being wiped over night

• All in all this sounds like a fun change. Going to seriously miss ice (and honestly, cryo). Auction House is a great idea. Look forward to hearing more about GC changes.

Does the S+ Transmitter exclusion mean boss battles will have to be initiated from Beacons/Obs only? AFAIK that is the only difference between the transmitters aside from Dino Scan which you show as continuing to be disabled.

No.

Normal transmitter works the same way as s+ tek transmitter except; You can't find wild dino locations with it.

And you can't pick it up by hand you must use a s+ demo gun on it.

According to Kogadins people found a bug to keep searching dinos with it therefor it gets disabled.

The benefit however is which I like that you can turn the normal one on/off to get rid of the annoying flashy lights.

Edited once, last by Momo ().

• damn... never expected that steampunk could be gone. i love this mod... the armor, ice slush, metal production, structures ;(

having again 10 forges for 2 weeks until lvl is high enough for industrial forge...

and x3 Ratings... didnt manage to do bossruns on x10... fml

With fulltime Job and as solo Player, dunno how ist gonna be :/

i would prefer to see these changes on a additional "hard Server" for the bored ones.

x5 rates on all other pve and without advance Mod.

but thats just my opinion

so i will give it a try

• Quite surprised that this wasn't put to the vote to be honest, loyal player opinion not taken into account whatsoever

We are not asking players if we should keep paying for something that we (who pay it) don't like. Simple as that. The Owners don't like the current concept anymore, because it is highly unbalanced and brings so much troubles. In addition, recent votes were abused and a lot of PvP players voted too.

• hey koga,

nice nice nice nice nice!

but saturday start? so i am not allowed to watch champions league final? :P

Damn :D Well bad timing, but we will stay with this date

I guess you need to login to safe your spot :P

• You are misinformed, the vanilla transmitter does not teleport you to boss fights.

In this case, I won't care about the tek tier and stay on metal. I surely won't do 500 boss fights only with beacons or obelisks, while having other people lurking around the obelisks and having to transport my dinos there.

• maybe someone places an unlocked s+ teleporter near the obelisk.

so you are able to teleport your dinos to/near the obelisk

That counts as a ''Outpost'' unless they make them owned by Kat on every server at every obelisk.

And I don't want to waste my ''outpost'' on a teleporter near a obelisk building is already restricted.