Short question - even shorter answer

• So... How long dinos live if I dont log...let's say 8 days? I will announce that I will be away for a week but questions is - My lil bastards are still alive if I return? I will add lot's of meat into feeding trough but ofc it will spoil. Some once say'd something about some-kind of magical device? But is it necessary for a week? Thanks

• If you are inactive for more than 7 days please open a ticket to let us know. We will reset timers (PvP) and will not remove anything (PvE) of inactive tribes. Please make sure to add tribe name, servers and duration to that ticket.

• So... How long dinos live if I dont log...let's say 8 days? I will announce that I will be away for a week but questions is - My lil bastards are still alive if I return? I will add lot's of meat into feeding trough but ofc it will spoil. Some once say'd something about some-kind of magical device? But is it necessary for a week? Thanks

Put preserving salt in every feeding trough - it doubles spoil timers.

• I just logged on after a few days of inactivity to check on my dinos...I noticed that all of the items related to the Soul Trapper Mod now say "Outdated Mod". That is the storage, the empty soul trappers and the soul trappers with my dino's stored in them. Is this a mod that is no longer on the server and I need to find another way to store my dinos or is it a simple case of that mod needs to update on my client? (Sorry this is a bit longer of a "short" question)

• Hi guys, whatz up? Seem's that I have been "lazy" and have been away from ARK more thank 2 weeks X/ Sooo...as U may figure out, my base is gone, wyverns (triplets btw) have gone to explore wide world, beetles have be transform to dung and so on and so on...Totaly my own fault, BUT, my question is - are my ARK bars still available if I start new base and get my hands to TreasureVault? Cause my char is still there and I transferred like 350 CG's to bars and never used these lil shiny thingys.

With such amount AB's is easy to come back :)

Thanks guys!

Angus

• Depends on where you had those Bars. If they were still in your account they are still available. But once you exchange them into Bars (the item one you have in the inventory) they are completely handled like items. If your base and your items were deleted they would be gone.

• Depends on where you had those Bars. If they were still in your account they are still available. But once you exchange them into Bars (the item one you have in the inventory) they are completely handled like items. If your base and your items were deleted they would be gone.

Oh cool, thanks. I didn't take them "out" :) Only requested transfer in forum. So, probably they are safe and sound :) Thank you :)

• Is it possible to deactivate the chat-color-plugin? i mean waiting for a fix takes obviously longer then expected and the chat readability would benefit from it.