Short question - even shorter answer

• Code
    1. Does this mean that at the present moment you are not able to give even the anticipated time in which servers will be closed?
    2. I now have some more free time in which I could play and I do not know if I should wait until the cluster reveals itself.
  • 1. Nope, no ETA. Our ticket #1 was solved, yet we're still waiting for ticket #2 to be solved.

2. Check once or twice a day if the servers are back until then play whatever you want and enjoy your free time. :)

• Two quick questions,

1. Is the marketplace mod enabled on the PVP servers, I've seen the mod pictures of a market stall and a UI for it, cant find any engram for it?

2. Is there a way I can change my account name on here?

• With the "offline decay" i understand that after week of logging in an admin will manually wipe it and there is no automation for wiping however my question is:

If I play on all maps but don't log into one of them for more than a week (i will be on other maps) will the base still be destroyed or will me being on the other maps reset the timers?

thank you

• Structures are removed per server. If you play on Extinction and have a base on Ragnarok but haven't used it in e.g. 10 days, it will be removed to make space for others that are playing actively on Ragna.

• Structures are removed per server. If you play on Extinction and have a base on Ragnarok but haven't used it in e.g. 10 days, it will be removed to make space for others that are playing actively on Ragna.

Good to know thanks :D

• I am aware of the voting reward : Transfer of Elements within a cluster for 100 Ghost Coins

can I transfer from extinction to other maps?

• I see that dinos dont have offline protection, so I belive same is for char. My question - Bronto's tail can kill U if U are in house? I logged out yesterday, left char into house (also there is a fence around house). Today's morning I logged in and - "U have been killed by Brontosaurus lvl **" Why mother...why?

• I see that dinos dont have offline protection, so I belive same is for char. My question - Bronto's tail can kill U if U are in house? I logged out yesterday, left char into house (also there is a fence around house). Today's morning I logged in and - "U have been killed by Brontosaurus lvl **" Why mother...why?

There is indeed no offline protection, but you gotta remember most dinos don't attack unless attacked. So getting a few carnivores on neutral around your base with a (If you got extinction) dino leash, or simply using a stationary passive dino who has the other dinos on follow, to keep them from running off and protect your base.

Dinos does not hit through the walls btw, so if a bronto killed you inside your house, no idea man. Might just have been Ark being Ark.

Also do note that if you're disconnected with doors open, you can get pulled out by some scummy players. You're not safe from drowning or being pulled into aggressive dinos.

Sincerely,
    Kuro

• There are many ways to die while being offline, and it has been told many times to each person who asks - this game is bugged and to protect yourself from loosing your items, just put them in a box before leaving the game. All experienced players are doing this.

• Yeah, thanks for answers, both. No items lost, I didn't cry about that. Also no damage was done to structures, so, as U both say'd - Ark is just Ark and bugged ;)