alliance wiped

• I am in the alliance too.

ID: 76561198204538132

Tribe: arkangel

In game name: Yuki

Yesterday half of our dinos were wiped, I thought me and another member accidentally breeded more than 30 dinos.

TODAY WE GOT TOTALLY WIPED AND I AM VERY SURE NONE OF US HAD OVER 30!!

If you wipe us, fine, we just want to know why our effort just went poof like this ?!

• There was literally no warning, today or yesterday.

All we want now is an explanation.

You have the server, you are the boss, fine! Just tell us what you have against us?

Well I will wait for an answer.

Edited once, last by cl_noob: Please no triple or quadruple posts. Think, type, wait for reply. Thanks. ().

• I know, in each facility there had to be at least 120 theris, but they all belonged to different tribes.

If you entered these tribes, there should be no more than 30 dinos in total tribe dino count.

• I'm not responsible for PvE and did nothing. :)

I am just a nighthawk and people asked for information. Now you and the others get some and can come up with a answer and the responsible admins will be able to reply to that, so you guys get somewhere.

Anyway, as far as I am aware there are several dinos hold by a single person in several bases probably by using more than one character to exceed the limit and that is a no go and your ally is unfortunetely part of it. Please note that the screen 'teri5' shows a different facility and there were even more bases where dinos got hoarded.

The best you can do is to make a proper statement and wait for Kat to reply. I can't help any further with this than that and the advice to be honest.

• LOL, that explained everything. Is this what all this is about? Then wonder no more, "the single person using more than one charactor to exceed the limit" is me.

But why "that ia a no go"?

I read through the rule three times, and none of it forbids one person to host muitiple tribes.

Everyone thought atomic bombs to be the ultimate weapon of America.

You guys are so wrong, our true weapons are.......

LAWYERS!!

Mhahahahah:evil:

PvE - Serverrules

General Rules

• Names of tribes, players and dinos must be PEGI 0.
    • Cheating / bugusing / glitching is forbidden.
    • If you’ll be inactive for more than 7 days, then please tell one of our team members or we will delete all tribe structures without warning.
    • Use German or English in Global-Chat (Voice-, Ally-, Tribe- and Local are free for every language)
    • It is not allowed to have dinos on “enable wandering” when you are not breeding them.

Behaviour Rules

• Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions as well as verbal abuse.
    • Powerfarming is forbidden. Powerfarming means farming with dinos that makes the server lag. If we see that we will delete that dino. (Think about how much dmg and speed you skill)
    • Luring dinos to bases is forbidden (unless it is your own base).
    • Parking dinos on mountains is forbidden.
    • Parking several dinos on obelisks is forbidden.
    • Behaviour that harms the atmosphere on the server is forbidden. We will decide if it was a bad behaviour or not. For example, instead saying player XY is cheating you could collect proofs and open a thread in our support forum.
    • Tribes are allowed to have up to 10 dinos of every kind and two different kinds of dinos (of your own choice) with up to 30 units
  • LOL, that explained everything. Is this what all this is about? Then wonder no more, "the single person using more than one charactor to exceed the limit" is me.

Well, we know and have a list of your accounts but thanks for admitting. Kat  Kogadins

I read through the rule three times, and none of it forbids one person to host muitiple tribes.

[...]

Behaviour Rules

• Behaviour that harms the atmosphere on the server is forbidden. We will decide if it was a bad behaviour or not.
    • Tribes are allowed to have up to 10 dinos of every kind and two different kinds of dinos (of your own choice) with up to 30 units

If you want to go down that road: a tribe can be an individual or a collective of different individuals and they are bound to a limit.

You, as an individual, are linked to that limit, too. But you tried to trick us by creating fakes to own more dinos than you're allowed to, while others respect that limit and wait for unnecessary dinos to vanish or to be killed because the global limit is reached once again and they can't tame or breed. That's disrespectful and shady.

Anyway, a PvE admin decided it's bad behavior and acted accordingly.