my base was gone when i logged on why?

• my base was gone when i logged on why? my base was gone when i logged on today.. and i was looking if i was getting raided but there stays nothing about why all my stuff, base, items and more is gone. the only thing there is left is my dinos.. i want a explain about what happend to my base and why! and i want my stuff couse i spended like 100+ hours on it and when we was nearly finish the base is gone!!! so pls tell me why its gone.....

• So we need more information now:

• Tribe Name
    • Tribe Logs (Screenshots)
    • List of Players in the Tribe
    • When were you online on this server last time
    • Where did you build and what material was your base built with
  • so what can you do? becouse i want to play but i dont wanna start over, couse i used so much time for that base...

We are investigating your ticket. You need to be patience.

• After further investigating your problem, I can tell you why your structures were removed:

As stated in our rules:

• Old structures must be demolished. This includes abandoned, raided and unneeded structures (for example, rafts, fishing spots & taming boxes) or we will delete all without a warning.

We found several old and raided structures of your tribe. Some can be seen in the screenshots that I attached for you. The timer of the structures went down from 12 to 8 days, so you haven't been there for 4 days which should be more than enough to remove it.

In addition, I have seen very harsh insults against our servers and our admin team, as you can see below. Because of this, we have decided to permanently and globally ban you.

• 1: i dedent even build that house, so how should i know it was out there? and about the chat how can i get perm ban couse of i was mad.. i dident even text something bad about the server. im asking mad where my base is nothing else... so its not agianst you servers. its agianst ark... but cant se why you remove all my base i dident even know that base was there. so how should i know??? so all i make should just deletet couse one team member have builded something? why not tell me??? and cant understand why u say it is harsh insults agianst your servers when im asking where my base is!? so i dont understand why i get ban. and why you delete my base couse of someone builded something i dident know about. thats not fair at all

• so how should i even delete it when i dident know it was there??? why not ask me if i knew it first? couse i dident... and how can i get ban couse of asking ''where the fuck my base is?'' i dont understand couse it isent something about your server? but done is done.... cant play on the servers... and cant get my base back anyways couse someone built a base i dident knew about well gg

• 1: i dedent even build that house, so how should i know it was out there? and about the chat how can i get perm ban couse of i was mad.. i dident even text something bad about the server. im asking mad where my base is nothing else... so its not agianst you servers. its agianst ark... but cant se why you remove all my base i dident even know that base was there. so how should i know??? so all i make should just deletet couse one team member have builded something? why not tell me??? and cant understand why u say it is harsh insults agianst your servers when im asking where my base is!? so i dont understand why i get ban. and why you delete my base couse of someone builded something i dident know about. thats not fair at all

I don't care if someone of your tribe built that base. You have to select better tribe mates then I guess. Sadly, this won't be on our server then... Rules say "No warning" and therefore there was no warning. Simple as that.

And you heavily insulted our team. Therefore you are no longer welcome.

[Blocked Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/YTbZzCkRQCEJa/giphy.gif]

• no one should never play on your server is they cant get mad in chat one time.. then your rules are so fucked.. have a nice day and lick my balls your fat fuck of an admin to be.. you should just go get your self ban.. u are a cunt who lives at the hoes... your peace of shit... your server sucks if you are that hard to your members i will be happy to let u know that your servers are going down one by one, and from today, you have servers that crashes every 10 min :)

• no one should never play on your server is they cant get mad in chat one time.. then your rules are so fucked.. have a nice day and lick my balls your fat fuck of an admin to be.. you should just go get your self ban.. u are a cunt who lives at the hoes... your peace of shit... your server sucks if you are that hard to your members i will be happy to let u know that your servers are going down one by one, and from today, you have servers that crashes every 10 min :)

Oh I wish you luck then. You are the 1.000 one telling us. Enjoy your new free time.