New Voting Restrictions [Version 2]

• Hello suvivors,

ark-servers.net has decided to make additional changes and restrictions to their voting system. Starting 1. November (tomorrow), each Steam ID can only vote for 3 servers. We have decided, to focus our votes on certain servers:

• PvP Funserver
    • PvP Ragnarok
    • PvE Ragnarok

We have removed all other Voting Links on the forums frontpage, so that players can easily vote for these 3 servers.

There might be new changes in the future.

Since you can only vote 3 times, we will change our voting coins script aswell. Each vote for one of the listed servers above will give you 3 coins. This change will take affect tonight.

Thank you,

The Ghost Division Team

• :thumbup:

In der Überschrift der PVE Server Voting-Seite steht das es ein PVP Server ist. :saint:

Wird bestimmt für Verwirrung sorgen,.... ;)

Danke für den Hinweis, wurde korrigiert!

• Okay, so 23 hours ago i received 9 GC, which means i voted more than 23 hours ago. Today i tried to vote for these 3 servers and i couldnt, because it says

You have reached your daily vote limit.

Usually i was able to vote as soon as the new day started. Anyone else with this issue?

• I can tell you for sure that it wasnt 24. Maybe it's a voting day - like the page has its own that lasts let's say 12 to 12, and if you vote at 10, you have 2hr cooldown, if you vote at 13 - 23 hr cooldown... Get the point? Anyway i never had to wait 24 hours between my votes. It works now :)

• I can tell you for sure that it wasnt 24. Maybe it's a voting day - like the page has its own that lasts let's say 12 to 12, and if you vote at 10, you have 2hr cooldown, if you vote at 13 - 23 hr cooldown... Get the point? Anyway i never had to wait 24 hours between my votes. It works now :)

Hm, weird. I had to wait 24 hrs, I once tried immediately after my vote and it would've been possible exactly 24 hrs later. So I thought it's always like that and never checked further.

• Sometimes i forgot that i voted and opened all voting pages second time that day, and on each voting page i had different cooldown time. Maybe you vote right when the page timer reset :D

• Okay, so 23 hours ago i received 9 GC, which means i voted more than 23 hours ago. Today i tried to vote for these 3 servers and i couldnt, because it says

Usually i was able to vote as soon as the new day started. Anyone else with this issue?

Same problem here :thumbdown: