Offline Raid + Preperation of Raid for the next Day

• Greetings Ark Community

Grüße euch

Wir haben uns gestern Abend ausgeloggt und heute Morgen festgestellt wir wurden Offline Geraidet.

Die Beteiligiten Tribes ----> Renegades ----> The Empire

Nun als ich Morgens mich eingeloggt hatte war ich Plötzlich aus der Base, ich wurde wahrscheinlich hier rausgegliched, was mir auffiel das einige Turrents einfach leer waren und paar tiere getötet worden sind.

Unsere IDS

76561198253680604 Luitzti

76561198004302570 Human

76561198250674424 Mentos

76561198060531134 Blain

76561198130226806 Loeksch

76561198333370057 Human

76561198013368425 Fener

76561198060539046 Leviah

76561198124104954 LOL I BIMS 1 2 GUT

76561198187764878 miscus

76561198114083807 Maffelmann

76561198209631720 HDDerDeutsche

76561197987897452 fruityfresh

76561198215902720 Osmanli (Inaktiv)

Fakeagent (Steam ID Nicht bekannt seit ca 4 wochen nicht mehr on gewesen.)

Hier Wurde ein raid für heute Vorbereitet indem Renegades unsere munition offline entleert damit Empire uns Heute Attackieren kann.

Empire wusste heute Morgen das wir keine Muniton haben Komischerweise ;),und empire war gestern abend dabei laut Evilwolf heute Morgen. (Video gibt es dazu wie er es bestätigt)

• 76561197987897452 fruityfresh ist Fakeagent.

Empire wusste heute Morgen das wir keine Muniton haben Komischerweise ;),und empire war gestern abend dabei laut Evilwolf heute Morgen. (Video gibt es dazu wie er es bestätigt)

Kannst du das Video hochladen? Ich habe den Chatverlauf überprüft aber es wurde nichts dergleichen gesagt.

Ansonsten bitte etwas Geduld, wir überprüfen die Logs später.

• We didn't raid you offline. We came with a raid base to raid you, you had 3 members online, some of your members shot mine, destroyed their armor, and when we got the rock golems out you logged off, which you don't do the 1st time.

In the chat today you were saying we going to get banned for raiding you offline.

I didn't raid you offline, none of us killed any of your dino's nor blow up any of your gates or walls.

I did say we going to hit you soon again as we are tired of you. You been raiding people and hitting our friends 24/7, time to get the payback from a big tribe.

And you also said we brought a titan to raid your base, like serious? We had no titan, there were few people by us when you guys logged off. Tribe of Lothbark was there who can easily say we had no titan near your base, which means you either had an outpost somewhere and the titan walked on it, again not our fault.

And some of your turrets had no bullets at all.

By the way, your logs can clearly see we didn't do any damage to you, didn't kill any dino, so stop blaming us for doing so.

Oh and also, you got a screenshot where you showing our raid base, which means you knew we coming to hit you, you shot my members, damaged their armor and battle logged. Means you exploited the ORP to save yourself. Against the rules.

Oh and just to notify you of the rules:

• Exploiting the ORP is forbidden. The start of a raid must not be within the 30-minutes timer. Repeated combat logging (going offline) of a defender while a raid is going on is rated as exploitation too.
    • Avoiding the ORP is forbidden.
    • You will only get raidprotection when your mainbase got attacked. In case of dispute the team will say what is or rather was the mainbase. The risk of attacking other bases of the same tribe takes the raider. Make sure it’s not the mainbase you attacked first, otherwise your tribe gets banned.
    • Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions as well as verbal abuse.
    • Daily raiding of a tribe - also through various tribes (e.g. through unofficial alliances) - is forbidden. Everyone has the right to build up! 24 hours must elapse between two raids of one and the same tribe. If its necessary the raider must prove that.

You been harassing Renegades before they hit you, so when they seen us that we were going to raid you with our griffins, they asked us, I told them where we going and they joined. You also been hitting Second Sun Alliance almost every day till you forced them move from the canyon. Most of them lost interest playing cause you guys kept harassing them. And I also remember you got warned twice for doing it to them, and twice they didn't do anything and asked admin not to punish you as you promised you will leave them be.

• Thank-you Evilwolf for your reaction.

Yes nothing has been damaged by you nor your tribe. You know that very well it will result in our tribe log. Like our whole point is, you tanked the turrets in the ORP. Like the only thing you dont deny in your blame back to us. And that is not allowed, to prepare a raid in the ORP. You know what you did right there.

Any other complaints about us, please make another topic about the blame back to us. Discuss here what you did or didnt do. And the admins will make there conclusion from it. And as you dont deny you tanked our turrets, but did bring your Rock Golems, see us leave, saying we dont have ORP.. Says enough I guess.

Lure a titan in a base, means its mostly wild. And yes you didn't raid. You prepared the raid during our ORP.

Offtopic;

Else you probably have a video of it, while you were with 6 of your tribe nearby, and 4 of Renegades. Probably one of you all will have a video of you leaving, right?

• I'd like to add to EvilWolf's part about harassing, since we moved to the canyon with Second Sun Alliance and The Empire, we have kept on being sniped at breaking our armor and on the one occasion, dino's have been killed. We wasnt going to report it because we thought nothing of it and it was just apart of the pvp, but now that its been mentioned, i might aswell add to it... The Phoenix tribe are bad for the community, they just harass smaller tribes for no reason. We never attacked them what so ever and they just snipe us.

• I didn't raid you, I tanked bullets. Some of the turrets were off. You literally exploited the ORP and logged off when you seen us to save yourself.

Your tribe was blaming us for using a titan to raid you, when we didn't.

And after that they said we killed your dino's when we didn't , and then they said it was Renegades but since they were with us in the raid- which again they seen us and joined in cause they wanted to return you a favor, again, different tribe, not us.

In the end, you guys been trying to ban us, you been crying to admins about everything you can, and to be fair, it is getting old.

Stop the crying, you cannot deal with big tribes when they come for you, yet you harass smaller tribes daily.

• I didn't raid you, I tanked bullets.

... and then they said it was Renegades but since they were with us in the raid- which again they seen us and joined in cause they wanted to return you a favor, again, different tribe, not us.

In the end, you guys been trying to ban us,

- You didnt raid us, you tanked our bullets in our ORP, like we say. Preparing a raid in our ORP-timer.

- Renegades was with you in the raid, suddenly its a raid now? We were not online, our ORP-timer was active.

• Renegades (Tonk, Demy, Natelnik, Salomon) were involved in killing some of our animals in the ORP (picture above);
    • While you or your tribe tanked the bullets;
    • So you tanked our bullets. They raided our base by killing our animals. You were -more then- involved in this offline-raid (together with the other members of your tribe: (Evilwolf), Vybz, Lingus, Simse, Suptic and Sunika .

- We complain about rules are not being followed in our opinion. Because there are rules. We don't try to ban you neither your tribe. What is this for unfounded opinion.

I'd like to add to EvilWolf's part about harassing, since we moved to the canyon with Second Sun Alliance and The Empire, we have kept on being sniped at breaking our armor and on the one occasion, dino's have been killed. We wasnt going to report it because we thought nothing of it and it was just apart of the pvp, but now that its been mentioned, i might aswell add to it... The Phoenix tribe are bad for the community, they just harass smaller tribes for no reason. We never attacked them what so ever and they just snipe us.

Please make a seperate topic about this. To not spam our topic with other things then the main/first post in this topic.

• Since when tanking the bullets is ORP raid?

Raid means when you destroy something, kill something, steal something.

I tanked your bullets as you guys had no courage to face us as soon as you seen us, used the ORP to save yourself.

You battle logged.

• I didn't raid you, I tanked bullets. Some of the turrets were off. You literally exploited the ORP and logged off when you seen us to save yourself

Since the nerf of the flyers tanking is a crucial element of a raid of a heavily armed base. It's a push to clear a path for players and/or animals to intrude a hostile base and therefore it counts. Destruction alone doesn't define the start of raid or raid attempt.

We'll see if your accusation is correct once we've checked the logs or you post screenshots/video of the raid that shows that the other tribe was online at the time the attack started and then went offline. We keep telling people that the attacker is required to provide evidence if such claims are made. If you there's none given then we'll simply ignore it and use only the information that's being provided to us or already at hand (server logs).

• this Screenshot is taken few seconds after exchanging shots with the guy that took the screenshot from underneath the Behemoth gate, and if u look closely at his HP, he has lost hp from taking shots, so technically the raid started allrdy there, and they battle logged, cos they were well aware of us being there and had allrdy shot at us

• No time and date displayed. This screen could have been taken any other day or it was just coincedence that he came by. Is it really that hard to document a raid? See screens as an example what we expect from you guys to have at hand if it comes to such accusations.

• No time, but you can see I wrote in global tribe of phoenix are noobs. You can see that I wrote it when they logged off, and even see I was writing after that they battle log.

Before that there was something else I wrote. I will try to find screenshots.

P.S

If everyone cried for someone soaking bullets, you would be filled 24/7 none stop.

I caught Phoenix many time soaking ours all the time when we were still at the Canyon, and they did it the same to Second Sun Alliance, Blood Brothers and other tribes.

• what more proof do u want ? U can see in my screenshot that evil wrote something, that u can find in the game logs and that will tell u the time and day, second they provided a screenshot themselves showing our presence and the fact that they were well aware of us about to raid them, and then logged off to save themselfs,

• If everyone cried for someone soaking bullets, you would be filled 24/7 none stop.

That's probably not true. I'm playing since the last wipe (End of March 17) on the PvP-Cluster and can't remember a single time someone complainted either ingame or in the forums about others soaking their bullets during the ORP-Timer.

• It is because Phoenix and Funky are our enemies and both of them trying to get us banned by any means.

I found Funky and Phoenix many times soaking our bullets and we never complained as it is PvP.

We did that? Nah, we just destroyed your Turrets, never drained bullets for nothing but nvm. Starting again to ruin our name eh? You always say things like "lie here / say thruth there" and its actually pretty funny to read something like this now and watching you again not to follow your own words ;) :D

Simply let the admins decide guys. It IS as easy as that.

greetings

• Lol yes badda you did that. I caught few of your tribe members doing it.
    Do you want to say you never asked Phoenix to report us for blocking the cave just to make us either move or get banned? Cause Leviah told me you did.

So who is lying now? Just don't even reply to this man. You are already making a laugh of yourself.

• Lol yes badda you did that. I caught few of your tribe members doing it.
    Do you want to say you never asked Phoenix to report us for blocking the cave just to make us either move or get banned? Cause Leviah told me you did.

So who is lying now? Just don't even reply to this man. You are already making a laugh of yourself.

Well it seems like ur Mentally or lets say ur Feelings has taken over.

Ur too Personal Evil also to Agressive u Know u did Something Wrong here, thats the reason u react Like this, Can u leave this to the Admins?