Unnecessary destruction

• I have been attacked by Alpha Tribe (the guy was Hannibal something) with C4 chargers and flame thrower.

I was at stone tier and I was inside my (very small) base when the C4 detoned, I got killed istantly by it and the guy destroyed my whole base anyway, killing even 2 dodos without any reason...

-----

The structure you see on the right have been finished after the raid, previously it was just a foundation. There was still some foundation on my old base before the raid but I picked them up to build the new one, anyway you can see everything from the logs.

• ich zerstörte alle seine schränke, komisch, dass auf seinem bild eine foundation mit schrank und mortar steht.. schön in szene gesetzt das bild :)

das bei einem c4 an der tür und eins an der metal storagebox viel kaputt geht in der recht kleinen steinbude ist ja wohl denke jedem klar

• You may speak english since I don't speak german, anyaway I provided the screenshot of the tribe log with the stuff you destroyed. There was just few foundations still up, obviously I started playing again and tried to rebuild my stuff.

• Hey,

it's not the first topic of this kind. The problem with stone bases especially with small ones, like yours is that they are easily destroyed.

When you have 3 long and 2 high walls, the whole wall get destroyed from 1 C4, when someone trys to open the locked door. Than you place Crafting Station etc. on every wall and the rest of the walls+ damaged Foundations get destroyed. The whole base get destroyed by plash damage. So it wasn't unnecessary destruction.

Great that you want to rebuild and I wish you luck, that no one find's your base, till you have Metal and some turrets.

/closed